- Istanbul/İzmir, Turkey
- Tech & Product DD
- Industry 4.0 & IoT
Code & Co. advises Actera Group, the largest Turkey-focused private equity firm, ahead of its investment in Litum, a global technology player in RTLS, IoT, and Industry 4.0 solutions
Code & Co. served as Tech & Product Due Diligence advisor to Actera Group ahead of its investment.
- Litum offers Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and Industry 4.0. hardware and software solutions, utilizing e.g. ultra-wideband (UWB) technology.
- Litum’s solutions are utilized by industry-leading firms such as Fortune 500 companies as well as governmental establishments in more than 45 countries around the world.
- Litum aims to further accelerate its rapid growth to become the world's leading RTLS player.
- Actera Group is the largest private equity firm primarily focusing on investments in Turkey, advising funds with assets exceeding US$3.3 billion.
- Code & Co. led Tech & Product Due Diligence for Actera Group.
Founded in Izmir in 2004, Litum offers both hardware and software solutions for real-time location systems (RTLS), Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), and Industry 4.0 solutions.
Today, Litum serves many industry-leading firms such as Fortune 500 companies as well as governmental establishments in more than 45 countries around the world.
With its innovative software and hardware (e.g. utrawide-band [UWB]) solutions, Litum plays a critical role in digital transformation journeys of many global companies, massively increasing safety and efficiency for them.
Actera Group is the largest private equity firm primarily focusing on investments in Turkey, advising funds with assets exceeding US$3.3 billion. Portfolio companies of such funds collectively employ over 35,000 people and generate more than US$5 billion in revenues.
Code & Co. advised Actera Group on Tech & Product Due Diligence compiling an in-depth assessment of the company’s technical architecture and infrastructure, its scalability, and hardware-software integrations. Furthermore, Code & Co. assessed the company’s growth roadmap.
This transaction exemplifies Code & Co.'s position as an established technology and product advisor on private equity mandates to clients across the globe. It further highlights Code & Co.’s extensive sector expertise in highly complex technical and operational sectors of the global digital economy.
Code & Co. is an independent advisory firm specialized in advising funds in the global alternative investment industry. Our expertise is modern and holistic technology and product due diligence. From outside-in audits and confirmatory due diligence to portfolio audits, exit preparation, and vendor due diligence, we provide our clients with crucial insight across the entire investment life cycle.