code & co. is a strategic Tech, UX and Product advisory firm for situations where there is little room for error. We work with some of the world’s most prestigious companies to help them make key decisions confidently, at times when it matters most. From Platform Sprints, where we kick-start or accelerate projects building world-class technology solutions, to Tech Due Diligence where we perform risk assessments of products, companies and teams.
We are problem solvers always ready for a challenge.
code & co. Labs is a bootstrapped company builder with a focus on mobile experiences, Augmented Reality, and Machine Learning. We build scalable MVPs that are ruthlessly prioritized, yet follow cutting-edge standards to solve user problems in unobtrusive and deliberate ways.
For us, design plays a crucial part. From communicating ideas, to how products look, work and feel. We are looking for a strong UX/UI Designer to join our design team and become an expert problem solver with us.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work on a range of projects including mobile apps, web apps, websites, AR experiences and more…
- Create beautiful and consistent visual experiences across a variety of digital platforms
- Craft visual identities that connect a brand and product to a user
- Use style guides and prototypes to communicate your interaction ideas
- Work closely with an experienced team of software engineers and product.
What would make a perfect fit
- You are a strong communicator both visually and verbally
- You have an exceptional attention to detail
- You have a passion for beautifully crafted interfaces
- You are not only a talented visual artist but also an advocate of users and want to solve a user problem using UI and UX.
- You, like us, are a lifelong learner with a constant desire to level up!
- You are comfortable with modern UI software such as Sketch or Figma
- You have experience working with prototyping softwares such as Invision or Framer
- You are fluent in English
- You live in Lisbon
What you can expect from us
- High impact roles at a small and fast growing company
- Truly shape the company as one of the first team members in the Lisbon office
- A highly talented (and fun, of course) team from a range of disciplines and backgrounds
- An environment to learn and excel in the tech industry
- A generous education budget to grow your related skills and interests
- A modern office in the heart of Lisbon, surrounded by restaurants, bars, parks and more
- Remote-friendly environment with the ability to work from the Berlin office
- A high-spec 2018 Macbook Pro and any other hardware you need to do your job