code & co. is a strategic Tech, UX and Product advisory firm for situations where there is little room for error. We work with some of the world’s most prestigious companies to help them make key decisions confidently, at times when it matters most. From Platform Sprints, where we kick-start or accelerate projects building world-class technology solutions, to Tech Due Diligence where we perform risk assessments of products, companies and teams.
We are problem solvers always ready for a challenge.
code & co. Labs is a bootstrapped company builder with a focus on mobile experiences, Augmented Reality, and Machine Learning. We build scalable MVPs that are ruthlessly prioritized, yet follow cutting-edge standards to solve user problems in unobtrusive and deliberate ways.
Role & Responsibilities
- Strong product sense and experience working closely with product designers
- Create beautiful and consistent visual experiences across a variety of digital platforms
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for tough technical challenges
- Collaborate with our award-winning design and product team to rapidly iterate on the product
- Experiment and play with latest tech stack on day to day basis and grow with the company
- Opportunity to work on trending future technology such as Machine Learning and Augmented Reality
- Hands-on coding, and be comfortable with pair programming
- Experience working with, or an interest in Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming (XP) and Scrum
- Knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI)
Core Tech Stack
What would make a perfect fit
- You want to lead a product or feature from inception to launch, and own large parts of the product’s execution
- You are curious about learning new technologies and you, like us, are a lifelong learner with a constant desire to level up!
- You enjoy experimenting with various product ideas and technologies
- You enjoy working on multiple platforms, domains, and problems
- Build, test, and release product-facing features with stringent correctness and scalability requirements
- You are fluent in English
- You live in Lisbon
What you can expect from us
- High impact roles at a small company
- Truly shape the company as one of the first team members in the Lisbon office
- High standard of engineering quality
- A highly talented (and fun, of course) team from a range of disciplines and backgrounds
- An environment to learn and excel in the tech industry
- A generous education budget to grow your related skills and interests
- A modern office in the the heart of Lisbon, surrounded by restaurants, bars, parks and more
- Remote-friendly environment with the ability to work from the Berlin office
- Latest high-spec Macbook Pro and any other hardware you need to work your magic